CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Friday Friday

So it's Friday.

This has been, by far, one of the longest weeks of my life. I have no idea why but it seemed like every single day was Monday...with the weekend nowhere in sight. The days dragged, the nights were intolerable. It was just a BLAH week. So I have to say that I am glad it is over.

Jennifer has gone to a Halloween party tonight and tomorrow she heads to George Street for Mardi Gras. She wants to dress up as a peacock tomorrow so I have been tasked with making her headpiece. I have all the materials and Mom and I are going to get together tomorrow to make it...I'm actually looking forward to it :) I'll be sure to take pictures actually...I missed her tonight because she left too fast, I didn't have time to grab the camera...but tomorrow I will be sure to get some pics for my 365.

I need some wine. I think I have some in the fridge actually. Yeah...wine would be nice.

0 comments: