CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Two new layouts!

I have been in a bit of a scrapping slump lately. I found a new website called Scrap Shanty and so far I am loving it there. there is no store, no kits, nobody trying to sell anything and best of all...no one has any advantage in cybercrops or whatever because they are kit subscribers. I REALLY like it there and it has inspired me to scrap more. SO...here are my latest pages...the first is a scraplift challenge and the second is based on a sketch :)

Jacob on Topsail Beach




And our baby Hallie, sleeping like an angel

2 comments:

justkc said...

Yay! I love seeing your LOs!

Christy said...

So cute! I just cannot get over how big our boys are! Happy belated birthday to Jacob. I hope that he had a marvelous day.