CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday blues

It is 9:00 a.m. and already this day is shaping up to be a bad day. Sigh...I wish that I could have one weekend where I do nothing. Just scrap and play online. Drink lots of coffee in the day and wine at night. I wish I could have a weekend where I did NOT have to go shopping, clean the house, cart children around, break up fights, run errands, do laundry or even visit with family. Well that last one I love doing so its not that bad...but STILL!

Over the next two days we need to get the oil changed in the car, go all the frig way out to Costco because James won't buy Halloween candy anywhere else, clean the house, wash clothes, bring Jenn to and from work twice because she gets an hour for lunch and the poor child has to eat, go to Walmart and get things that we need, buy groceries, go out to Corey's with Mom tonight because she is sitting with Willow while Corey and Amanda are in Montreal, visit the baby because I have not seen her all week and I am having withdrawal symptoms, go swimming with Jacob AND at the end of it all..finally sit to a lovely Thanksgiving feast prepared by my mom. No turkey in my oven this year - thank GOD.

Damn its a busy life. Sometimes I wish it would slow down a little. But then again, if it did...wouldn't I be bored?

0 comments: