CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's turkey day!! Well technically, tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day but we celebrate on Sunday because it is easier to cook a big turkey on Sunday.

I however, will be cooking no turkey as we are all headed over to moms for a feast this year (and well...every year, Christmas, thanksgiving - always at Moms...but I digress). I have decided that I am going to eat breakfast and then try to not eat for the rest of the day because I want to positively gorge myself tonight....let's see how THAT goes shall we? LOL!!

So it is 8:20 a.m. and Jacob has already been up for over an hour....even though he didn't drop to sleep last night until almost 11. I swear that child just does NOT need much sleep. Must be nice - I am sitting here falling asleep sitting up. Will is still in bed and Jennifer was out to a wedding last night but she has to work at 10 so I assume I will hear her puttering around soon.

Right! Off to fill myself up on breakfast...I wonder if there is any bacon left in the fridge....??

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Hope that you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (I can't wait until it's time for ours!)