CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Dusting off the cobwebs

Soooo...right.

Back again :) This summer was so busy and things were a little crazy there for a while so I let the old BLOG slide. Now that the kids are back in school and things are not so hectic during the day and night, I think I will start this baby up again. At least I am going to try...I've never been much of a journaller. I always think that I am much too boring and really don't have a lot of interesting things to say. But you know...I'm going to try to use this to record some memories and thoughts and feelings. If nothing else, it will be fun to look back on in a few years and remember what I was thinking at this particular time.

SO...new things with me in a nutshell:

1. JAcob is in First grade and he LOVES it. He is staying in for lunch every day and he LOVES it. Enough said. :)

2. William is in Grade 7 at IJ and HE loves it (who ARE these children??). I am still treading very carefully around saying that they are doing good because as soon as I say it outloud then all hell will break loose. So I am not saying they are perfect, but we are getting there.

3. In June we lost my mother in law to COPD and cancer. It was a difficult time for us all - she was ill for such a long time and the end came as a blessing. Jacob is handling it quite well, very maturely and matter of factly. I fear that James has not really come to terms with it yet but he is such an introvert that it is difficult to get him to talk about it. So we'll have to see how things progress...

4. Jennifer is in MUN and she hates it. LOL!! No seriously, she is doing Science courses and has now discovered that she HATES science. Ah well...better for her to realize it now before she is in a faculty or something. Next semester will be all arts courses for her and I predict that she will be a much happier camper.

5. We have a new baby in the family!! Neil and Sheryl had Hallie Elizabeth on August 9, 2007 and she is the most gorgeous thing you ever laid eyes on. I am completely in love with her. I will post some pictures up soon.

6. I have recently discovered Facebook. And in turn...my PARENTS have discovered facebook. Mom is too much a wimp to get her own account so they spend alot of time in the day going through my account and watching all the videos people send me, looking at pictures and just generally catching up with family. So its all good. Funny mind you...but good.

Aaaaannnnnd thats about it. Everything is staying the course and not changing a whole lot. See why I have such trouble keeping this thing up to date?

0 comments: