CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

The second picture that makes me cry

I have no idea why - it could be the look on William's face - that big irresistible grin, those red cheeks. It could be the fact that Matthew is standing behind him looking very "fatherly", it could be the fact that they are together...I have no CLUE what it is but this picture touches my heart every single time I look at it.

Of course, truth be told...pretty much everything makes me cry. I am what they call "soft-hearted"...depending on who you are talking to that could mean that I am a wimp or that I am super sensitive. Either way, I cry at everything - looking at my children, TV commercials, songs, music videos, movies...you name it...I have probably cried about it. But you know, my husband can be very wise sometimes, and he says that my sensitivity makes me who I am...and he wouldn't change me for the world :) So I'll cry at pictures of my eldest son flying a kite with his father, and I'll try not to be too embarrassed about it.

1 comments:

Laura said...

You won't be too surprised to hear that I'm a crier too. But that's because we share a brain. :) That's a gorgeous picture and the look on William's face is pure joy - that's why you cry. Great pictures!!