CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Snowed in


Snowed in. This is just silly. I mean, this snow! My goodness, there's just too much. That's a picture of my poor garden up there, the snow is OVER my six foot fence! It has no where to go! You shovel so much and the banks are almost as high as your house...and now they are speaking for more on Saturday! GAH!!! I'm moving to Florida as soon as my children are grown...this is ridiculous.
In other news, I almost broke my leg yesterday. I know...for someone so delicate and gentile HOW could I have been so clumsy?? HA! I am a lumbering ox and I know it....I tumbled over myself getting out of Jacob’s bed last night…DESTROYED my leg. I thought for SURE it was broken. I was crying, Jacob was screaming, William was running for ice saying “Move your toes!! Can you move your toes???” and poor James was trying to calm everyone down. You should SEE the wicked bruise I got…it’s seriously 6 inches long by about 4 inches wide. If I was skinny I would have cracked my leg right off. Now I am hobbling about feeling like a fool…
So between the bruised up leg and the snow mountains, I am fairly crooked about it all...


5 comments:

Laura said...

Snow sucks. That is all. Oh, and be on MSN in the morning - I'm back!!

Chris Wasielewski said...

Um.. I need photos of the leg! LOL Seriously.......a bruise that impressive must be shown! Sorry about all the snow girl. I'm not jealous in the least.

Chris

Christy said...

Ouch! I hope that you heal quickly.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Snow. Ugh. I'll stay here in Texas, thanks. :-)

I'm sorry about the bruise. I've done stuff like that before. Fell into a corner of the dresser once and gave myself a bruise about the size of a coffee cup and dark, dark purple. Yee-ouch. I hope yours heals up quickly - go get (assuming you can go anywhere in the snow!) some Dr. Burt's Res-Q ointment. It's green and comes in a little tin, and I swear by it. I used it twice a day like it said, and my big ol' nasty bruise was gone in a week.

cheribear said...

I require a photo of the bruise. That and the snowbank should make for an interesting layout. :)