CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Definition of exhaustion

I am absolutely exhausted...there's no other way to say it. I am actually blurry eyed I am so tired. Yet "House" is on and I must watch..I am compelled to keep my eyes open and watch this show....I know, I'm a nut. If she is so darn tired, why doesn't she sleep you ask. Well because House is on. DUH! Jeepers people get with the program. House, Criminal Minds and CSI...the three shows that I won't miss even if I have to prop my eyes open with toothpicks. Which is looking like a distinct possibility at the moment.

Today was filled with dealing with Insurance people, supper, homework and da-da-da-DAAAA!! the launch of our new mass media campaign. Woooo....applause applause!! Yes yes indeed, the campaign is launched and off the ground. Five months of hard work and MAN does it ever look nice. We were lucky though, we have a SUPER marketing firm working with us...I swear, I had the original vision and M5 reached inside my head and pulled out what I wanted. It was almost scary how close they came to what I wanted. I am SO pleased. And so busy. Hence the exhaustion.

Oh look...it's a House episode I haven't seen..hmmm....

1 comments:

Christy said...

Nick is always hounding me to go to bed and I'm always, "As soon as I finish ......" lol

This week's house was good at least. Last week's just left me annoyed.