CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Big 1-2

Happy Birthday toooooo youuuuu....
Happy Birthday tooooooo youuuuuu....
Happy Biiiiirthday dear William -
Happy Birthday tooooooo youuuuuuuu!

Yes thats right, William hits the big 1-2 today! TWELVE! Isn't that the craziest thing you have ever heard? He is one full year away from being an official teenager - be still my heart, another teenager in the house! LOL Well honestly, I don't think that he is going to be anything like Jennifer was. Jenn was a moody, cranky teen - sometimes. Most of her troubles came from her friends. William on the other hand....geez, I think William is going to turn into a hermit teenager who never sees the light of day. Bahahahahahaha...poor little bird, I shouldn't talk about him ike that on his birthday...

So tonight we are having all of the family over for pizza and cake and presents. Matthew sent me some money for presents from him so he will have some extra here tonight...all the better, more to open! I am really looking forward to it - I love my children's birthdays...

I will post pictures of my big 12 year old guy this evening after the party.

HA! Twelve....un-freaking-believable.

5 comments:

Geri said...

Happy Birthday William!!!!!

Eleanor said...

Happy birthday, William!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday William!!! Hope you're having a good day!!

Christy said...

Happy birthday, William! I hope that you had a terrific day!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Happy Birthday, William! I hope it was a wonderful day!