CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

The picture that makes me cry

And really...lets be honest here...who WOULDN'T cry at a picture of her daughter, surrounded by friends she loves dressed in graduation gear and holding her high school diploma?? Come on...you would have to have a heart of steel to not be touched by this one! Jennifer - on the far left of that picture...my only girl, a child born out of love and into a strange new world. We beat the odds together Jennifer and I (and ok, I'll give some credit to Matthew here too LOL!) ..the child of two teenagers, we grew up together. Babies raising a baby - how far we have come.

Go ahead - I dare you not to feel a little twinge looking at her there...all grown up.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

What a great picture!

Bethany said...

She's beautiful.:)