CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 2, 2007

An E-mail from Dave

My bestest buddy in the world - well, except for my husband of course - is Dave. The following is his most current correspondence. We will not even TRY to begin to explain how much I miss this guy! I think if he lived any further away than Nova Scotia I would just have to kidnap him and bring him back home. Luckily, it's only an hour and a half on plane...so he's safe. For now.


Hey babe;

Just checked out your blog - pretty sharp! I have to admit though, it all
feels a bit foreign to me, in that same family-oriented way that wandering
through the baby wear section of Wal-Mart makes me feel... but you know me,
ever the bachelor. I was going to leave a comment, but the site insisted
that I sign up for Google something-or-other; since I happen to know that
Google, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all in a four way pact with Satan to
enslave the human race, I decided against signing up. If you want to post
this on my behalf, feel free to do so.

Hope everything is good with yourself, James, the kids et al. Take care and
talk to you soon!

Love,
- Big Dave

PS: New and improved Dave is now 19.3% smaller! All the Dave you've always
loved, now in the handy 238 lb travel size! Order yours today!

0 comments: