CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Didn't Do it


That will be the name of the scrapbook page..I Didn't Do it.

You know, I really should learn my lesson. Didn't the great vaseline adventure teach me anything? Oh no...most definitely not. I need to tattoo this to my forehead "Jacob Quiet = BAD"

What is this you may ask? What is he into now?? Why BANANAS of course? Can't you tell by the ooey, gooey mess he is in? Bananas...of ALL things. And people wonder why my hair is going grey....

6 comments:

Eleanor said...

Banana's huh? Well as my SIL the scrapper always says "Don't get mad, get pictures" :)

Laura said...

Oh gross Mel. I am just so thankful to have girls...but remember. You may be going through it now, but when Julia & Clara are teenagers, I'm screwed.

Wendy Sommers said...

OMG! I can't believe Jacob gets into all that stuff at the age of 5. I feel your pain sistah! And I am *so(|* glad my kids don't do that. (Now watch...I said that out loud and I'll go home to a house trampled through by 2 children!! LOL)

So glad you have a blog!!!

Christy said...

I hear you. I'm forever realizing that it's too quiet and going in search of one or both children. About 2/3rds of the time, the kid is just engrossed in something. But it's those other times...

justkc said...

oh my. oh oh my.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Yeah, silence (unless they're sleeping) is a bad, bad thing. And people wonder why I only have one boy. LOL One is all I can handle!