CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First real post

Ok...so my first real post is a rant...and it's a rant about my sons so be prepared..

WHY oh WHY as SOON as I leave the house do those two hoodlems ALWAYS turn into monsters?? WHY??? It is SO not right for me to go to work and have Mom call and tell me that she cannot handle the two of them together and that she is tired and that she can't deal with it anymore. Damnit...*I* can't deal with this for much longer! There is just no need for those two to be at this foolishness...it's a Snow Day people! Get out of the house, stop picking and barking at one another and go play!

Ugh, some days, I just cannot reconcile working full time and trying to raise three children - well, one's almost raised but still....

0 comments: