CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Two boys fighting

I realized that I didn't go into much detail about Jacob and William's fight yesterday. It was a snow day you see...the second one in less than a week and they were feeling trapped and on each others nerves. At least, thats my theory anyway.

So apparently, Jacob was in the rec room throwing a ball with one of his friends. William was not pleased about this fact and yelled at him to stop. Jacob - being Jacob screamed "I won't! You shut up!" Of course William being William - he grabbed the ball and held it over his head saying "You're not getting this back!" Thats when the real trouble started...Jacob picked up the closest thing to him - which happened to be a CD and let it fly at Will...caught him right below the right eye. DAMN those things can do some damage! William screamed and ran for JAcob and tackled him and proceeded (according to my Mom who rushed downstairs) to stomp on him with his foot. Keeping in mind that William is oh a good 150 pounds and Jacob is about 60 - it was a fairly uneven match.

So Mom and Dad seperated them and Mom gave William a tongue banging for hurting Jacob - meanwhile blood was running down Williams face from the cut under his eye, Jacob was screaming and flipping out and their friends ran for cover. And THAT is when I got called home.

So last night at 10:30 p.m. Mom called me in tears saying "Tell William I am so sorry for yelling at him today! I didn't mean to be so mad" And I tell William and he goes "Well Jacob deserved it anyway"

Ahhhh....all in a day's work eh?

0 comments: