CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Shower hangover...

Oh indeed. A shower hangover and not a drop of alcohol served LOL!! It was SUCH a success, I am so thrilled that everyone was there and Amanda got some nice presents and a nice little bit of money. All in all, it was TOTALLY worth the time and effort.

Except I couldn't get up this morning. Which meant that the boys did not get up either. So HEY!! FREE DAY!!! I called in to work for the day off and the boys stayed off school. For no other reason than I was just damed tired.

*insert picture of me shuffling here*

But it was worth it...Jacob spent the day gardening with Mom, I relaxed, William was thrilled out of his socks to have an unexpected day off. It was all fine.

And back to the old grindstone tomorrow.

0 comments: