CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

A Weekend of Softball

I am 100% certain that I have never mentioned my love of watching my brothers play softball. Mainly because of the children and schedules and whatnot I rarely get to see them play. Well this weekend was FILLED with family, friends, stadium food, screaming, yelling, cheering...and softball. Friday, Saturday and Sunday - all softball, all the time.

Neil and Corey and my cousin Jamie play on the AFN team (yes, Neil's company). The crowd was lar
ge and loud...what a TIME we had!


Jacob decided that he wanted to support the team by spraying his hair the team color.

Neil pitches

And Corey is shortstop.

And they are both just awesome players. Unfortunately the team didn't make the finals this time and we were all pretty disappointed but really, it was SO nice to just be there to cheer them on, spend time with family and friends and just have a fabulous time. Next stop - Provincial championships - 2 weeks from now! WOO!!!

0 comments: