CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

On the eve of Jennifer's birthday

What can I say? Seriously...Jennifer is going to be 20 years old tomorrow. 20 years!!! What.The.Hell???

First of all I certainly do not feel like I am old enough to have a 20 year old daughter. Second of all, where did 20 years even go?? It's just...bizarre. I can't even explain it. Excuse me while I wax poetic for a moment....

I am an incredibly lucky woman. I have been blessed with one daughter - just one...and she has surpassed every expectation, grown into an amazing young woman, made me so proud and been such a joy to have in my life. I am actually honored to be her mother.

Really...what more is there to say? Tomorrow I have a 20 year old woman as a daughter but you know, it doesn't matter because she will always be my little girl.

Happy Birthday my Jennifer. I love you more than words could ever say.

0 comments: