CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So I am scrapping again!! Yay!! Upon giving up the scrapbooking message boards, I turned into a scrapping FIEND!! LOL!! I am so much more relaxed and happy. So here is a sample of what I have been doing over the past few weeks. More to follow...

This one is my favorite of the lot. It is based on a sketch from the So Scrappy website which I absolutely love now...



William last summer - this is from a Basic Grey sketch...

Again - basic grey...they have some awesome sketches actually,
Another one based on So Sketchy

See what I mean about sketches and scraplifts...I am SO MUCH more comfortable and able to do so much more when I don't kill myself trying to make things work. Sketches and scraplifts are the way to go for me, especially where I have so many pictures and I love to scrap almost all of them. :)

0 comments: