CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hmmmm...

So I am thinking about merging my 365 blog into this one. Mainly because I can't keep up with the 365 blog. I mean, I CAN I just find it very difficult. God knows I take the pictures well enough...but uploading them just seems to escape me some days. I don't know. I love the idea of the 365 and it does force me to take the pictures and choose the best one etc etc...


What to do, what to do??? I think this one requires a bit more thought.


In other news, my neice Hallie turned one year old last week. A whole year. Incredible really. I have pictures but they are on my laptop so I will bring them over here tonight...


In the meantime, a scrapbook page that I currently love:

It's a scraplift from the July SCrapbooks Etc. Magazine. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and viola. Here's my creation based on it. Easy Peasy.


0 comments: