CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Man it is hot!

Seriously.

It is hot.

It is too hot to work, too hot to sleep, too hot to really be outdoors...it is just too hot.

But I am not complaining!! No sirree I am not complaining. I spend enough time bitching about the cold, dreary winters....moaning about the hot summer would be a complete contradiction. Besides, if I complain outloud then the fates will hear me and deluge us with rain and misery. I'll take the heat thankyouverymuch.

I know I have not updated since the wedding. I have no excuse other than abject laziness. Buty no matter. The wedding was amazing. Amanda looked stunning, Corey was the picture of perfection, everyone had a SUPER good time...it was excellent I must say. So now that it is over we can all relax and enjoy the summer sun. God knows it won't be around for much longer. :)


Oh hey...some pictures of the big day!






0 comments: