CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holy Crap the RAIN!

It is POURING out...literally pouring out of the heavens. It has been raining like this all day and it's getting slightly ridiculous. I WISH my camera took good pictures in the dark because I would love to be able to post a picture of how high the river is behind the house. It's slightly frightening actually...the water has crested the banks and has now made a tributary THROUGH the woods and down the dirt road. It's about two feet from my back gate. I've seen that river high before but this is one of the highest...

Hmmm...I wonder if I actually brave the rain and go DOWN there would my flash be strong enough to take a picture??

I think I'm going to give it a try....

2 comments:

Karma said...

Wow! Really, rain? It is pretty dry here where I live. I wish our land could just get a little sprinkle here and there. It amazes me how some places in the world are going through a drought, while others(like yours) are flooding with water. Hope everything turns out for the better!

Ellie.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

So did you take a picture?