CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas is coming

Yes indeed it's that time of year again. the time when I get itchy to clean the house and shop and decorate and listen to holiday music. I LOVE Christmas...I always want it to start early and I never want it to end. But it is also stressful. I always want more you know...more money, more gifts, more decorations...it's like a never ending list of wants...

As the children get older and as *I* get older I am starting to realize that really, this time of year is all about family. About being together and enjoying what we have. Christmas is a time to remember and rejoice, to look back on the year and be thankful that we are all safe and happy and together.

SO...in a few weeks when I am in a frenzy of shopping and cleaning and cooking and I am losing my hair from the stress of it all...I shall look back on this post and I will laugh...ha ha ha...at how I waxed prosaic about the Holidays. And I shall post about my foolish notion that Christmas is about MORE that gifts, cookies and a clean house.

So until then...I will enjoy the peace of the PRE-Holiday season.

0 comments: