CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Things that I just don't understand...

1. I have seen Return of the King 25 times now...and every single time Aragorn utters the phrase "My friends, you bow to no one" my heart skips a beat and burst into tears...sobbing uncontrollably. Isn't it about time I stopped that?

2. Why is it that every single morning I still have to fight on William to get him to go to school?? He's 12!! I've been playing this game wih him for 7 years now...isn't it about time that he realized that yes he IS going to school no matter how much he moans?

3. Why do I have so many odd socks? Where are the matches???

4. Why do I hate the PussyCat Dolls and everything they stand for and everything that they represent but yet I know the words to almost all of their hit songs?

5. How does Chris Martin from Coldplay get his voice so high? And WHY does his voice go right through me and give me cold shivers?

6. Why do sandwiches taste so much better when Mom makes them?

7. Why do people go insane filling up their cars with gas right before the price goes up a PENNY? Is that 40 cents SO important that you have to wait in a lineup at the station to make sure you get gas at the "bargain price"?

8. Why is Jacob trying to drive me to the mental one tantrum at a time? I'm calm enough, his father is calm...where does all of this ANGER come from??

9. Why can't I get enough of House M.D?

10. Why do people still smoke in their cars with children in the backseat?? Seriously...why??

1 comments:

cheribear said...

So, what you're saying is - I can't expect an end to the every-morning struggle to get the kids to school? TWELVE? Are you sure?